Any nail polish can be sophisticated. All you need are clean nails – filed down short, moisturized hands and a color that flatters your skin tone. That being said, there are some colors that just ooze sophistication. I have listed them down below if you want a nice starter kit.
- Zoya – Olivera When you think of classy nail colors you think reds, pinks, nudes, but it doesn’t have to stop there. This blue/purple/green combination shines differently depending on the light. A real unexpected stunner.
- Deborah Lippmann – Naked A sheer jelly cream nude. The perfect polish to complete any outfit.
- NARS – Nightbreed A spin on classic black think more along the lines of black diamonds. This is glitter all grown up
- Essie – Wicked The most beautiful red/purple blend. And the name is to die for.
- China Glaze – My Lodge or Yours This mauve screams sophistication
- Butter London – Fash Pack Everyone needs a taupe in her arsenal. This one is a must have.